Receipts are used to show or prove that someone has got or received something. It usually shows proof that something has been paid for.
Save time using these cash receipt forms
Fully editable retail purchase bill, supermarket shopping receipt, sum invoice check, total cost store sale paper, detailed grocery payment receipt PSD samples on our stores – well organized, named & very easy to use.
Generally, a payment receipt should contain the following information:
○ title or label – to make the purpose of the document clear
○ business name and logo – to identify the payment receiver
○ amount paid – to reference how much money was paid: total, subtotal
○ remaining balance due – to see if any more money is owed
○ payment method – to record how the payment was made
○ date – of the day when payment was received
○ receipt/ invoice number, terminal ID number – to check invoices correspond, if relevant
○ business contact details – address, phone number, email and website